POWER WASHING - HIGH & LOW PRESSURE AND STEAM CLEAN
As your local Mobile Power Washing Professionals, we’re ready to meet your commercial, residential, fleet, marine, construction, and industrial pressure washing needs. We are trained and experienced. We’ll review your project to recommend a customized plan that’s right for you and remove dirt, grime and grease from your property with our environmentally, safe products to help protect your investment.
Although hot water pressure washers can be better than cold water pressure washers because the high temperatures are better at removing grease and oil, steam cleaners have advantages over hot water pressure washers including a natural sanitizing power.
Advantages of Steam:
Consume a fraction of water
Clean hard to reach areas
Remove stains, odors, grease, bacteria, mold, yeast & fungi
Increases effectiveness of chemicals
BENEFITS: Increases Value - Preventative Maintenance - Improves Appeal - Mitigates Loss
.AERIAL WORK PLATFORM & FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT / FLEET
We will not only clean your equipment, but we will also identify problem areas, fluid leaks, broken parts and other important safety concerns. Remember, clean equipment mean safer equipment because the cleaner they are, the easier they are to inspect and maintain, therefore it tends to run better.
Our mobile power washing team can visit your construction or work site to remove the grease, grime and salt from any kind of equipment.
We maintain and clean equipment with precision, even when your needs are urgent. Include power washing as part of your maintenance program and ensure top performance from all of your equipment.
Equipment Power Washing Examples:
• Construction • Mining Equipment
• Export / Shipping Washes-Agri Washes
• Scrap Handling • Logistics • Agricultural
• Asphalt Plants • Paving Equipment
• Cement Trucks • Batch Plants
• Cranes • Boom Trucks • Lift Trucks
• Wheel Loaders • Excavators • Dozers
• Gensets • Compressors • Backhoes
• Rock Crushers • Screeners • Rock Drills
• Refuage Haulers • Compaction Rollers
• Off- Road Haul Trucks • Graders
• Air Field Maintanence Equipment
• Dump Trucks • Tractor Trailers • Buses • Couriers Etc.
Heavyspec will creates a Plan to Clean All Areas of Your Home. Pressure washing is a reliable solution to maintain and improve your home’s value. Simply put, our pressure wash treatments clean and protect your home against the effects of harmful elements. If not removed periodically they can destroy the beauty and reduce the value of your property dramatically.
Home Power Washing Examples:
• Exterior Siding • Mold and Mildew removal • Mobile homes • Driveways • Decks • Pools Walls • Garage Floors • Patios • Awnings • Concrete walkways • Brick Pavers • Detached Homes • Duplex/Triplex • Apartment Buildings • Townhomes • Condo/Apartment Owners • New Construction • Residential Realtors, Etc.
Your place of business is important, and its appearance affects how your customers and potential customers feel about you and your business. Heavyspec removes the unsightly dirt and stains that keeps customers away. Safety is also a factor, and we take yours seriously. For example, periodic cleaning of dumpster areas, fueling stations, etc can help lower your risks.
Commercial Power Washing Examples:
Shopping Malls • Hotels • Storefronts • Sidewalks • Gas Stations • Parking Garages • Parking Lots • Dumpster Pads • Exterior Walls • Awnings • Food Processing Plants • Garage Floors / Doors • Warehouses • Graffiti Removal • Office Buildings • Sports Complexes • Property Managers • Retail Stores • Government Buildings • Commercial Realtors • Education Facilities • Drive Thru's, Etc.
• Low-Pressure Washing Is Gentle On The Surface • Extended Roof Life • Enhanced Curb Appeal • Kills and Removes Destructive Algae • Clean vs. Replace • Cost Effective Home Improvement • Reduces And Removes Health Hazards.
Roof Wash Examples: Removal of Black Algae • Mold • Moss • Lichen
With Heavyspec, you can focus on your numerous other project tasks, knowing we have the cleaning covered. We have the knowledge, training and equipment to get the job done right. Your project has a budget and a timeline, and we work within your parameters. We work closely with your staff to meet all of your needs in a timely and professional manner.
Construction Power Washing Examples:
• Building Interiors and Exteriors • Metal and Concrete Floors • Metal Ceilings
• Garage Doors • Stairwells • Walkways
• Driveways • Heavy Equipment • Grounds Clean up, Etc.
Efficiency is of the highest importance in any industrial environment, and no one appreciates that more than us. Our pressure washing services remove dirt, atmospheric pollution, oil, grease, graffiti, stains and more. From start to finish and everything in between, we specialize in professional results.
Industrial Power Washing Examples: • Loading Docks • Silos• Tanks • Repair Shops • Industrial complexes • Garage Floors / Doors • Site Trailers • Machine Shops • Boats • Warehouse • Paint Preparation • Garage Floors / Doors • Agricultural • Warehouse Floors • Walls
• Ceilings • Driveways • Shipping Containers • Stairwells • Walkways • Equipment, Storage Tanks • Dumpsters, • Processing Facilities, Etc.
FLAT SURFACE WORK
Flat Surfaces Power Washing Examples:
• Sidewalks • Exposed Aggregate • Drive-thru Lanes • Warehouse Floors • Granite
• Plazas • Brick Pavers • Outdoor Patios
• Stamped Concrete • Parking Lots • Roofs
• Courtyards • Parking Garages • Garage Floors • Tennis Courts • Fuel Pads • Loading Docks, Etc.
We help keep ships, boats, docks and decks clean from the harsh effects of saltwater. Ocean particles and saltwater are relentless in degrading paint, docks, boats, and anything else it comes in contact with. Constant upkeep is essential for commercial vessels and equipment that is exposed to the sea.
No matter what type of marine cleaning you face, wharf side or on deck, we can meet your needs. We offer mobile cleaning solution around ports and yacht clubs.
Marine Power Washing Examples:
• Port Authorties • Docks • Dock Equipment • Wharves • Storage Sheds • Marinas • Ferries • Pleasure Craft • Fishing Vessels • Support Vessels • Barges • Life Boats • Sea Cans • Cargo Holds • Container Handlers • Boat Lifts
• Lift Trucks • Shipping Preparations Etc.
WET STEAM CLEANING
Wet Steam Cleaning Examples:
• Cleaning engines & transmissions
• Thawing frozen drains, tanks, piping
• Removing chewing gum
• Degassing tanks prior to welding
• Preparing surfaces for painting
• Removing fats, grease, oils
• Melting & removing paraffin wax & grease
• Cleaning & restoring brick & stone
Stopping rust before it starts. This is the single most cost-effective method of extending the operational lifecycle of your expensive deicing equipment. This white salt residue is what fuels the rusting process.
• Extend the operational life of your fleet and equipment • Improved resale or trade-In values • Reduces unscheduled maintenance and downtime
Click brochures below to enlarge