We provide photographic asset inspections quickly and safely, greatly reducing the need for expensive rope & climbing access. Approach's services allow for cost-effective preventative inspection scheduling, allowing clients to prioritize expensive maintenance and reduce costly down-time. Meaningful deliverables provide clients with documented measurement and inspection reports for integration into their asset management strategies.
• High-Resolution Aerial Stills, Videos and Thermal Photographs
• Detailed inspection photos with 30x optical zoom lens and image stabilization.
• Deliverables: Edited/raw RGB and thermal imagery, edited/raw video, inspection reports, photograph position and orientation reporting with respect to assets.
• Custom deliverables for clients to meet specific inspection needs and regulatory requirements.
There are a wide-range of useful applications that Approach can help integrate as part of a preventive maintenance plan or in emergency cases.
• On- & off-shore inspection of oil and gas platforms
• Inspection of drilling rigs, pipelines & flare stacks
• Live Electrical generation, transmission, and distribution systems
• Civil infrastructure like bridges, roads, railways, power lines & equipment, ducts, subways, tunnels, level crossings, dams, reservoirs, retaining walls, etc.
• Building as-built condition survey & structural health monitoring
• Renewable Energy: Wind Farms & Solar Parks
• Thermal energy efficiency inspections
• Real estate property photography
• General asset & utility inspection
• General Aerial Photography
Platform and Sensors:
Our primary inspection platforms are multi-rotor Topcon AscTec Falcon 8s carrying two inspection sensor payloads simultaneously:
1. Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ71 RGB Camera with 30x optical zoom lens and image stabilisation
2. FLIR TAU640 Thermal Camera
Payload operator Goggles for precise inspection photographs
At Remote Vision we are aware that infrastructure owners must manage a major deficit and need to be able to collect up to date information about their assets in a cost effective, safe, and practical manner. Our service provides clients with the ability to make informed, strategic decisions about there assets by:
Delivering visual information on a web-based virtual reality interface
Collecting the visual information with:
An Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) to capture aerial images and video
Ground based images to create 360 degree panoramas
Creating 3D models (point clouds, mesh, orthomosaics)